Digitize room logs to save time while complying to GMP.
At Pharmaceutical sites, all activities should be recorded to logbooks to comply with GMP regulations. Having manual logs such as written or excel sheet logbooks are of common practice. This limits the further analysis of the logs. Maintaining the logbooks become too costly when manual methods are used and security concerns arise.
• Digitize all room logs capturing line activities within the factory floor
• Access your data at all times and instantly
• Improve security and quality by using personal digital signatures to sign and approve activities
• Comply with GMP regulations
• Supply Chain Wizard installs Digital Logbook in 1 day at client site
• Line operators log each activity / task with only 2 clicks or touch
• Multiple levels of security ensure the GMP compliance of the logbook
• Logbook data is stored digitally and is accessible at all times for further analysis or audits
• Operator Friendly: Digital Logbooks removes the need of paper logs or manual registry methods
• Optimization: Ability to analyze line related activities by capturing them instantly
• Save Time: instant access to current and historical logs during approvals or audits